Mix in a bowl:
- 2 tbsp. tamari sauce
- 2 tbsp. maple syrup
- 1⁄2 tbsp. Sesame oil
- 1 tbsp. freshly minced ginger
- 1 large garlic clove
- Freshly crushed black peppercorns
Poor marinade over 2-3 chicken breasts in a Ziploc and let sit, in the refrigerator, for at least 4 hours or overnight.
Take the chicken breasts out of the bag and grill on pre-heated BBQ grill until the inside is no longer pink.
Thai Peanut Sauce from Oh She Glows (http://ohsheglows.com/2012/07/20/veggie-summer-rolls-with-spicy-peanut-lime-sauce-two-ways/)
- 1 large clove garlic
- 2 tablespoons (30 mL) toasted sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons (45 mL) natural smooth peanut butter or almond butter
- 2 teaspoons (10 mL) grated fresh ginger (optional)
- 3 tablespoons (45 mL) fresh lime juice, plus more as needed
- 2 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon (37 mL) low-sodium tamari
- 1 to 2 teaspoons (5 to 10 mL) granulated sugar ** I use maple syrup
- 1⁄2 sliced red bell pepper
- 1⁄2 diced fresh mango
- 1⁄2 diced avocado
- 1 small tomato, diced or quartered
Make a bed of leafy greens in a plate, top with all the salad ingredients and drizzle with the Thai Peanut Sauce.